Define your KPIs and stay on track with Marketing Plans
To comply with this standard, the Roivenue planning section is designed to enable you to define plans on three levels – Global, Platform, and Channel. The Global level plan relates to the whole business unit, the Platform level plan relates to data from one platform, and the Channel level plan relates to data from one marketing channel, which has been created earlier.
To get started with this feature, access "Marketing Plans" from the menu on the left in the Performance section.
Marketing plan groups are defined for a specific time period and there cannot be an overlay between time periods of these marketing plan groups. A marketing plan can be defined within a defined marketing plan group. Definition of a marketing plan is described below.
2. Select scope of the plan – will it be set on the whole business unit, a specific platform or a channel?
3. If you had selected the platform or channel scope, define which platform or channel the plan should relate to
4. Targets & Margins - definition of the plan’s logic, three options are available:
1. Higher is better - the more we have the better - e.g. Revenue
2. Closer is better - we want to reach a specific value - e.g. marketing investment ratio
3. Lower is better - the less the better - e.g. CPC
5. On the right side of the screen, you can define time granularity on which the plan will be defined. All values are held on daily level in the system and can also be exported on this time granularity.
6. Define the target values on the timeline below
1. Calculated margins based on target – percentage of the target defined in the previous step
2. Absolute fixed margins - defined as the absolute value applicable in all time sections (granularities)
3. Manually defined margins - manual definition of margins for each time frame
This function can already be accessed in the plan creation phase, giving you the option to save and evaluate, which saves the defined plan and transfers you to its evaluation. On the evaluate screen, you see the defined plan and its borders plotted against data related to the specified platform or channel on a weekly basis.
1. Define a marketing plan group and within it a marketing plan
2. Define to which subset of data this plan should relate – scope, metric and time period
3. Define values of the plan as well as borders for its evaluation
4. Evaluate this plan either in Roivenue or externally
Check out the training video here: