We love building a beautiful web interfaces for end users. We can't get enough of intuitive data dashboards, graphs and animations. We believe in a clean code, that's why we are about to initiate phase 2.0. Do you want to join us and start developing?
We are Roivenue. We evaluate marketing performance in the most precise way. Roivenue processes marketing, advertising, and any other data our clients connect (like Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, Adform, Sklik, and many more), and then visualises it beautifully. The idea is quite simple: Our clients can see their entire marketing landscape laid out in front of them. It’s detailed, intuitive, easy-to-use, and provides business-critical insights. Our clients see better margins, higher profits, and are just better at getting more from their marketing budgets.
Your mission: Focus on the Roivenue UI and help us to put Roivenue in every marketing department.
- Experience developing front-end web apps
- Good team communication skills
- You like fast processing with great UI and great visualizations
Great But Not Necessary:
- Experience with charting solutions
- Experience with Angular 6+
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, Less)
- Experience with tools for versioning; ideally GIT
- An eye for good UX design (you DO NOT have to be a graphic designer)
If this sounds like you and you like a start-up environment, a job you can grow in, and are passionate about making systems that just…work - Join us! Our small-but-rapidly-growing team in Prague processes hundreds of millions of records daily for our clients - which range from e-commerce sites to multinational car companies. You’ll work with data architects, analysts, and our clients to test and develop Roivenue into a world-class, indispensable tool.
Our office is right in the heart of Prague, we’re willing to hire a fulltime colleague or someone on a contract, and we offer a very competitive compensation package.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company shares for every full-time employee or key personnel - read more about it here
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beverages including beer, fresh fruit, plus irregular board game evenings and other activities - see our Instagram for that
- Company YOGA lesson every weak – not obligatory, don't worry:-)
- A great, start-up work environment with flexible work hours and growth opportunities
- Be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry
- Experience the growing environment of a start-up from early its days to our evolution as a meaningful player
- Experience with developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms
- Relocation bonus for moving to Prague from another country or even from another Czech city
Send us your CV and motivation letter and let’s get started! firstname.lastname@example.org
Not enough experience? Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that’s designed to groom future Roivenue stars.