Ever dreamed of travelling the world, closing fantastic deals, training a team of sharp sales people under your command, and becoming a hero of the company being the one responsible for bringing in all those sales? Dream no more.
Roivenue is looking for a Business Director who has an appetite for conquering foreign markets.
Roivenue lets marketers get more from their investments. It aggregates data from every marketing channel and gives our clients the full view of their marketing investments – identifying under-performing channels, success stories, and everything in between. We work with big brands like Orange and Axa, and several large agencies already trust us with improving their marketing ROI.
That’s awesome, but we KNOW many many more companies are waiting for us.
- "A – B – C: Always be closing" is your mantra. You are a firm closer.
- You know how to sell to the C-suite.
- You can hire, build, train, and expand your sales team across Europe.
- You don't mind cars, trains, and planes. You'll use them a lot.
- You have previous experience with selling to marketers and marketing agencies.
- You have a deep passion for and understanding of digital marketing. The AdTech and MarTech fields are very nice to know about as well.
- You speak English as (or close to) your mother tongue. Any other language under your belt is welcomed.
- You are hungry to make as much money as possible for all parties (our clients, our company, and of course yourself).
- At the same time, you are honest, have professional integrity, and you will lead the whole company only towards deals that are hugely beneficial.
- You have a very aggressive sales target: Go get it!
- Lead our international expansion with a great degree of freedom and the means to do it.
- Travel across Europe as part of the job.
- Make more money than anybody else in the company.
- Acquire partnership agencies that will help you sell.
- Utilize all possible internal resources to make the deals happen.
- Share options for every full-time employee - read more about it here.
- Meet CEOs, CMOs and CDOs from the biggest brands in Europe. Oh. Did we say "meet"? We meant sell to them, save them millions in advertising and have them praising you from every corner of the boardroom. That's what we meant.
In 2017, the no. 1 concern of CMOs is an attribution solution. Don't let clients wait: send us a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.